Avocados offer nearly 20 vitamins and minerals in every serving, including potassium (which helps control blood pressure), lutein (which is good for your eyes), and folate (which is crucial for cell repair and during pregnancy).
Enjoy avocado as part of a healthy stir-fry dish.
5. Grab a Spoon. Halve avocados, remove the pit and start spooning. Want a little kick? Add some low-sodium soy sauce in that little dip in the middle.
6. Avocados are perfect in fish and seafood sauces.
7. Halve avocados then use a small ice-cream scoop to fill the little dip in the middle with your favorite chicken, tuna, or ham salad recipe.
8. Mix together one mashed avocado, 1/2 cup of non-instant oatmeal, and one tablespoon of honey. Apply to your face, wait 15 minutes then rinse.
9. Prepare Guacamole
Recipe: California Avocado Super Summer Wrap Recipe,
Fruits & Veggies— More Matters
Kids Cook Monday
How to Prepare Avocados
2. Top 10 Ways To Enjoy Avocados, Fruits, and Veggies More Matters