Nutrient Analysis Services
Sunday, July 23, 2017
Gorgeous Grandma Day
July 23rd is “officially”
Gorgeous Grandma Day!
For those of you not familiar with “Gorgeous Grandma” here is what she is:
“Gorgeous Grandma” are woman over fifty, sixty or seventy who:
1. Believes she has her whole life ahead of her, not her whole life behind her.
2. Wants to get the most out of every day of her life
3. Wants to thrive, not just survive
4. Cares for her mind and her body
5. Remains adaptable to life’s bittersweet as well as sweet
6. Cherishes herself as much as she cherishes her loved ones
7. Refuses to remain static – who is always open to learning, to new ideas, to new challenges and to new experiences.
8. Loves life – and lets everyone know it!
9. And for those single gorgeous grandmas – recovers after loss and learns to love again.
Dr. Sandra Frank
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Gorgeous Grandma Day
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed Informer
Dietitian Blog List
American Dietetic Association - Google News
Five myths about exercise - NewsOK.com
NewsOK.com *Five myths about exercise* *NewsOK.com* The *American* Heart *Association* emphasizes aerobic exercise for "overall cardiovascular health," o...
4 days ago
Chow and Chatter
McLeod Plantation, James Island, SC
On a recent trip to the Charleston area we visited The McLeod Plantation. When I was looking for places to visit I read all the websites and reviews of ...
1 week ago
THE CANDID RD
Packing Lunch for a Three Year Old
For the past three years I haven’t had to think too much about Paige’s lunch, since her sitter always made something for her and I really didn’t have to ...
1 month ago
Meal Makeover Moms' Kitchen
Corny Salmon Cakes – Made with Pantry Ingredients
These one bowl, one skillet Corny Salmon Cakes are made with convenient ingredients like canned salmon, bread crumbs, frozen corn, an egg, Dijon mustard,...
9 months ago
Blog: From A Dietitian's Perspective
Pure Gold: St. Patrick's Day Recipe
Whether you’re celebrating the luck of the Irish on St. Patrick’s Day or in need of a minimal-effort dinner on a weeknight, you’re in luck! This slow-coo...
10 months ago
HealthCastle.com Nutrition Tidbits
Nutrition 101: Selenium
[image: Selenium Mineral] (HealthCastle.com) Selenium is a trace mineral that functions as an antioxidant in the body. It also helps the thyroid and immu...
4 years ago
Dietitian - Google Blog Search
RDs Weigh In
Ask Evelyn-Nutrition 411
Nutrition Journal - Latest articles