6, 4 oz fresh flounder fillets
1/2 cup(s) celery, chopped
1/2 cup(s) chopped green onions
1 clove(s) minced garlic
4 Tbsp unsalted butter, divided
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1 cup fresh crab meat
2 tablespoon(s) chopped parsley
1 egg, slightly beaten
Salt, black and red pepper to taste
1. Sauté celery, onions and garlic in 2 Tbsp of melted butter.
2. Add bread crumbs, crabmeat chopped parsley and egg to sautéed vegetables. Mix well.
3. Season to taste with salt, black and red pepper.
4. Brush the flounder fillets well with additional melted butter, salt and pepper the fillets.
5. Laying the fillets flat, place an equal amount of prepared stuffing on each fillet.
6. Roll the fillets ensuring that the stuffing mixture remains in the center.
7. Melt remaining 2 Tbsp of butter in shallow baking dish.
8. Place stuffed fish in pan.
9. Cover and bake at 375 F for approximately 30 minutes or until the fish flakes easily.
10. Remove cover and bake additional 5 minutes to brown.
Purchasing nutrient analysis software and learning how to use the program is only useful if you have the knowledge to convert “as purchased” ingredients to the “edible portion.” Ensure accurate nutrient analysis for your recipes utilizing an extensive research database and over 25 years experience. A valuable service for the Recipe Blogger, Media, Cookbook Publishers, Writers, Chefs, and Recipe Websites. Your readers will benefit from the Nutrient information and a Registered Dietitian. Contact: Dietitians-Online.com; Sandra Frank, Ed.D, RDN, LN at email@example.com