Graham crackers are a common American snack for young children and older adults; often accompanied with fruit juice or milk.
Tuesday, July 4, 2023
July 5, National Graham Cracker Day
The graham cracker was invented in 1829 in New Jersey, by Sylvester Graham. The original graham cracker was made with graham flour, a combination of finely-ground unbleached-wheat flour with the wheat bran and germ coarsely-ground and added back in providing nutrition and flavor. Graham crackers started out as bland food, unsweetened or mildly sweetened; today they are known as a sugar-sweetened baked good, similar to the English term biscuit.
Graham crackers are a common American snack for young children and older adults; often accompanied with fruit juice or milk.
Graham crackers are a common American snack for young children and older adults; often accompanied with fruit juice or milk.
Dietitian Blog List
-
-
Zucchini Fritters With Feta and Mint - These zucchini fritters are a fabulous summer recipe, with salty feta and mint for some Mediterranean flair. Serve them as a side dish, appetizer, or even ...17 hours ago
-
After Trying 7 Protein Pastas, I Found One That Could Pass for Regular Pasta - Most protein pasta doesn't taste great, but I found three brands I'll be buying on repeat.1 day ago
-
ADA: Retatrutide Improves HbA1c in Inadequately Controlled Type 2 Diabetes - Renal and Urology News - ADA: Retatrutide Improves HbA1c in Inadequately Controlled Type 2 Diabetes Renal and Urology News5 weeks ago
-
Cous Cous and Lentil Salad - I thought I would share a salad I made the other day. A simple cous cous and lentil salad To make - cook the cous cous and let it cool, add tomatoes, cuc...2 months ago
-
8 Healthy Foods Safe to Go Down the Garbage Disposal - A garbage disposal is a convenience, but it cannot help you if you place the wrong things inside. When you do this, it can create clogs, lead to smelly odo...1 year ago
-

