Recipe: Whole Wheat Spaghetti with Diced Tomatoes
2 oz Whole Wheat Spaghetti (1 cup cooked)
2 tsp Olive Oil
1 Garlic Clove
1 large Tomato, diced (3/4 cup)
1/2 tsp Oregano, dried
1 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
1. Prepare spaghetti as per manufacturer’s directions.
2. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Add tomatoes and oregano; simmer, uncovered, 10 to 15 minutes.
4. Add spaghetti to skillet; toss to coat with tomatoes.
5. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese before serving.
Ensure accurate and cost effective nutritional analysis for your recipes utilizing an extensive research database and over 30 years experience. A valuable service for the Recipe Blogger, Media, Cookbook Publishers, Writers, Chefs, and Recipe Websites. Your readers will benefit from the Nutrition information and a Registered Dietitian. Contact: Dietitians-Online.com; Sandra Frank, Ed.D, RDN, LN at firstname.lastname@example.org