Tuesday, July 26, 2016

July 26, Americans with Disabilities Act Signed - Donald Trump Attacks People with Disabilities

I watched Donald Trump with my son as he imitated a man with a disability, Serge Kovaleski - a New York Times reporter. My son, Jake is 28 years old. He has cerebral palsy and is confined to a wheelchair.


Jake asked me if he was a "Loser." I reassured him he was not a loser - Donald Trump was a "Loser." Trump's behavior was horrible, discriminating and a violation of the American Disability Act (Title II prohibits disability discrimination by all public entities).

Donald Trump Accused of Mocking Reporter with Disability




I don't understand how a man who is running for president thinks he has the right to discriminate the disabled and numerous ethnic groups that makes up our great country.

Donald Trump - you should be ashamed of yourself. This is not the behavior I expect from a presidential nominee.




Post a Comment

Dietitian Blog List