An Educated Consumer has the
Tools to Make Wise Decisions
1. Reduce diet-related disease by promoting safe, healthy foods.
2. Support sustainable farms and limit subsidies to big agribusiness.
3. Expand access to food and alleviate hunger.
4. Protect the environment and animals by reforming factory farms.
5. Promote health by curbing junk-food marketing to kids.
6. Support fair conditions for food and farm workers.
A special thank you to Marcela Lucena, Erik Bustillo, and the Florida International University, Student Dietetic Association for helping spread the word about Food Day.