New York was the winner by a landslide and orange juice is the official juice choice of everyone’s favorite in-between meal.
Highlights: Simply Orange Brunch Survey
· Sixty-eight percent of Americans agree that New York City, more than any other, should be considered the brunch capital of the United States.
· More than two in three (68 percent) Americans think orange juice should be the official juice of brunch in the U.S.
· 70 percent of Northeasterners, more than those in any other region, feel that orange juice should be the official drink of brunch.
· More women than men (48 percent vs. 40 percent) think that eating brunch in New York City is an important part of experiencing the culture.
· Americans think brunch would be a crucial part of the experience when visiting New York City (44 percent).
o San Francisco: 27 percent
o Los Angeles: 21 percent
o Chicago: 19 percent
o Washington DC: 18 percent
o Dallas: 9 percent
Simply Orange Website
Simply Orange® Plant
For additional information contact:
Account Supervisor | Rogers & Cowan
o: 310-854-8166 | c: 415-497-7653